Home Improvement

What is this piece of hardware called? S hook with a closed ring on one side

By July 9, 2019 5 Comments

I would like to install some rods in the kitchen to hang utensils, love the idea of using S hooks to do this but I don’t want the hooks to be falling off of the rod.

I am looking for an S hook with one side closed into a ring, Does anyone know what this would be called or where I can find it?

View Reddit by rxpensiveView Source


Leave a Reply